Friday, August 24, 2012

Harry of England. Or to put it correctly Harry of Wales. No one can deny the young prince has spirit. I asked mysef, how would I feel if I were about to go Afghanistan. One has just to look at the Paralympics participants, especially those who served in the British Army. Heavens only knows how many young American ex-Iraq or Afghanistan veterans are about to grace our shores, those and others from different theatres of war. Heroes they are, to a man and woman. Harry a captain ,in the Army Air Corps should perhaps ease himself off the front pages. But I offer no criticism of his antics. Young officers'. I've seen worse behaviour.
I finally got permission to publish The Justice of Revenge on Kindle. It was of course previously published in an abridged form, that version lacked the impact I desired. This version is explosive. I make no apologies.

   Les Lunt.

No comments: