Sunday, April 22, 2012

A day out in Paradise

The new cycle path from Exmouth in Devon to Exeter is to be experienced, though I admit I only went as far as Topsham where my favourite coffee shop serves one of the best...however, I digress. The cycle path passes along one of the most beautiful views in the whole of Devon. The River Exe and the estuary.
   A heart stopping moment when passing the Commando Training Centre, Royal Marines. It's  quite a few years since I was there. From the bike path it looks as if there are major changes taking place...I think to myself, good, because it means the government we have, might at least recognize the work undertaken in Afghanistan (Excercise Herrick)...In my book Logan's Touch, I do mention the CTC(RM)...and one of my characters is based on a real person..However...
   The tide is out, and most of the waders, Avocets, Curlews, Oyster Catchers are in abundance...I am pleased that my latest book, The Mystery of Conan Blake is doing well in the Kindle charts. and I am thinking of a follow up to A Hurricanes Tale. Two books are already in progress, I shall refrain from naming them in case of name theft.....It does happen.

LesLunt.com

No comments: